Early Drop-Off: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Regular Drop-off: 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Delta 4-8th Grades
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Preprimary through Third Grade
Dismissal: 3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Teachers are available daily after 3:15 p.m. by appointment only.
From 8:00 to 8:15 a.m. teachers are engaged in preparing the classroom environment and materials and are not available. Should you need to speak with a teacher, please leave either a message or a phone call request in the Front Office.
The teachers sincerely appreciate your consideration and cooperation in respecting this time.
If a student needs to be dismissed during school hours for a special appointment, parents/guardians are to call the school to notify the Front Office.
Students will be escorted to the Front Office to be picked up and signed out by the parent/guardian or persons authorized on the student enrollment form.
- Parents/guardians are to notify the school by 8:30 a.m. when a child is absent from school.
- More than five absences in a quarter marking period will be reviewed by the Head of School.
Parents/guardians should plan vacations around the school calendar. If special family needs or occasions occur during the school year, please notify teachers in writing at least a week in advance of when absences are anticipated.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers in writing at least 24 hours in advance of a planned absence so teachers may gather the student’s work.
- Extended planned absences are to be communicated in writing at the earliest possibility.
Students have two school days to make up work for each day of school missed. It is the responsibility of the student to request make-up work upon his/her return to school.
- Parents/guardians may call the school to request work for absent students.
- Requests are to be made before noon for work to be available for pick up after 3:30 p.m.
Arrival/Dismissal Procedures may be modified for safety and efficiency at any time.
Main Building (PreK thru 3rd grades)
Drop-off: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Staff will assist the children in getting out of the vehicle. If necessary, parents may park and drop kids off in the lobby.
Delta Building (4th thru 8th grades)
Drop-off: 8:00 – 8:15 a.m.
Upper and Middle School Grade students (4th-8th) are tardy after 8:15 a.m.
Preprimary and Lower Elementary students are tardy after 8:30 a.m.
Tardy students must check in at the Front Office and will be escorted to class by a staff member.
- Five tardies in one marking period will equal one absence for that marking period.
- Tardies will be excused with written notes regarding doctor appointments or emergencies.
- Tardiness interferes with the student’s opportunity to focus and impacts the morning procedures for the entire class.
Punctuality is critical to effectively utilize all available instructional time.