Location: Port Charlotte, Florida
Campus: 10 acres
Governed by: Volunteer Board of Trustees
Enrollment: 145 students
Grades: Montessori Pre-K through 3rd Grade and Academic Prepatory 4th-8th grades
Students Drawn From: Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Venice, Boca Grande, Englewood, and Arcadia
Average Class Size:
- Montessori – 19 students with Lead Teacher & Assistant Teacher
- 4th -8th Grade – 13 students
Student/Faculty Ratio: 11:1
Financial Aid: Currently CA allocates a percentage of the budget for assistance. We accept McKay and Step Up for Students.
Alumni: Graduates of CA on average are in the top 5% of area public & private schools.
- 3rd – 5th grade students score two to four grade levels above their peer group.
- 75% of 6th – 8th grade students score post-high school across the board.
- 60% of 6th grade students qualify for the Duke University Talent Identification Program (Duke TIP).
Colors: Green and Gold
- American Montessori Society (AMS)
- Independent School Management (ISM)
After School Activities:
- Drama Club
- Math Club
- Builders Club
- STEM Club
- Bricks for Kidz
- Tae Kwon Do
- Model United Nations