- Prospective parents/guardians complete the Online Admission Inquiry Form.
- Charlotte Academy will contact prospective parents/guardians to schedule a school tour. Student(s) may accompany the tour.
- Prospective students then have an after-school interview scheduled with a Lead Teacher of the appropriate class level. Submission of prior school records including transcripts of academic record, relevant test scores, and teacher comments/observations of overall progress is required for review if applicable. A copy of a student’s Individual Education Plans (IEP) along with any supporting documentation that is part of the student’s official school records is required.
- The interviewing teacher, program level coordinator, and Head of School will determine if the applicant is mission appropriate for Charlotte Academy, and notify the parent/guardian of the admission decision.
- Upon acceptance, the parent/guardian will be invited via email to enroll his/her child through Charlotte Academy’s online application. Please be advised there is a $25 nonrefundable Application Fee. Upon receipt of the completed application, a charge for the nonrefundable Registration Fee is generated via ParentsWeb. The fee paid in full completes the enrollment process and secures the student(s) spot at Charlotte Academy.